I think I should point out that this was a first for all involved. I've never given a rabbit a haircut before and doubt this will be my last. Overall I'll say it was pretty messy and if I could do it all over again I'd try to do this chore outside. I'm still picking fluff out of the carpet and my husband's beard. I even caught our dog trying to eat some earlier today.
Anyway we weighted Flour before hand and gave her a good final brushing. She was 5 lbs 12 oz, pretty good size for a young doe. We even got her to pose pretty one last time...
When it was all said and done it was about 2 hours later. She weighted 6oz lighter and looked a hell of a lot stupider. That's probably more my fault than hers but I hope I'll get better with practice.
Anyway, I know Ryan already posted about this, but the pictures are really worth seeing...
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment