Thursday, June 12, 2008

Supplies

Alright, so here's the supplies I need to pick up in the near-future:
  1. Replacement tension-spring (preferably with finer-loop hook connector) to replace the over-stretched one.
  2. Another 50lbs bag of feed; Blue Seal "Sho" formula (I'm guessing that's the name).
  3. Another couple of bags of litter-pellets, to hold us over until the worms are ready.
  4. Wood to make the worm-boxes
  5. Cables, cable cutter (may be able to substitute our tin-snips here), a swagging tool, and several of those collars (the little metal eyelet that you use to make the loop), several connector clips.
  6. Several sheets of plastic tarping (the kind to divert waste away from the wall).
  7. Several sheets of "roof" material, that we can clip to the cages so as to prevent rabbits peeing on each-other.
I think that's everything I can remember right now, but that's pretty much it.

No comments: