Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nearly 20 Days Hence

Flour's coat is coming back quite nicely. She doesn't look nearly as lumpy as she did two weeks ago. With the summer going like it is, I think she actually likes being in this cut--which is great because I don't want any more stress on her than there has to be.



I'm also keeping an eye on her weight in prep for the big day. She gained back the 6 oz lost by her haircut within the first week of her pregnancy which was a big surprise to me. At day 19 she's added more than a pound to her formerly slight build and its becoming very clear the mating took. Way to go Hrothgar!


"Who are you calling FAT?!"

With any luck we should have a litter around the 14th. First litters are tough so I'm trying not to get my hopes up....but its so hard not to. :-P Expect updates.

No comments: