Monday, January 5, 2009

Back from Rochestor, Baby Update

We took a trip up to New York this weekend to attend another Silver Fox sanctioned show and this time.....we had actual competition! There had to be at least 16 other fox entered and I think we even picked up a leg or two. All our SF won their categories and Homer took BOB.

Of course our angora didn't perform as well, but I wasn't really expecting them too- time to harvest that fiber anyway. Hrm, maybe this is why I can never keep a rabbit in coat? At least I got to talk to some really great breeders while I was there and I think I even have an idea about what to do all our mis-marked Satins. muahaha...

In other news, when we got back all of the babies had opened their eyes. Behold the cuteness of 20 baby bunnies...


No comments: