Sunday, April 25, 2010

Butler RBA was a good show for us. Our Silver Fox did reasonably well and my Ams got to see the show table. We were lucky in that our first judge ended up being Tom Berger (only one of the most notable people to have worked with the breed). In truth, a big part of why I pushed for the sanction was because I knew he would be among the judges there. And when it comes to these rabbits, I am largely on my own out here.

So how are my Americans? Its pretty much as I expected, I've got a lot of good qualities on a bunch of lousy rabbits....ha ha ha. But I was very encouraged by what Tom had to say about them. Plus I know I'm in a better position than I was last year so things are looking up.

No comments: