Well, things have been a bit hectic around here, so I thought I'd start up this blog to record them, just in case anyone's interested.
We've got a busy week planned:
Today: Tattooing Freya with the Ear Number that Rhonda never put in. I also need to send the deposit check out to Josette in Ohio (I hope I chose well).
Tomorrow: Shaving Flour (and possibly trimming Hrothgar) so that we can breed them. It's such a shame, she's got a gorgeous coat.
Friday: Mate Flour and Hrothgar twice. Once in the morning, and another in the evening. This will be a very weird way for me to start my workday.
Next Week: Touch up the tattooed Ear Numbers on the Silver Foxes.
Other than that, we're getting in the cages in the next week or so. I'll have to assemble those, and drop them off at the new place. Then we need to get the setup supplies and the stuff we need to make the worm boxes.
I need to figure out how to get effective cooling with the new barn, while also having good air-flow.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment